Written by Thomas Speekenbrink
It is now possible to synchronize Resources with the Nebula Synchronizer. If you want to start using this option please contact us so we can enable the resource option in your profile.
Click here for more information on synchronizing Resources from G Suite
A resource will take up an extra license in the Nebula Synchronizer.
The Resource must have a valid mailbox in Exchange or Office 365. It requires extra licenses for Exchange or Office 365
Once these prerequisites are taken care of the Nebula Synchronizer admin can add the Resource to the Synchronizer Profile.
- Log into Nebula Synchronizer
- Click on 'Edit Profile'
- Go to the Link Users section
- Link the Resource and click on 'Action' - 'Edit' when it is linked (See the screenshot below)
- Set the correct credentials for the Resource and Save (See the 2nd screenshot)
- The synchronization will start as soon as the credentials are saved.