Written by Thomas Speekenbrink
During the Installation of the Synchronizer, one of the steps in the wizard is the part where you need to provide the login details of the SyncUser. In some situations it can happen that no Domain can be found. What to do?
You have to enable Network Discovery for this step to work correctly.
- Click on the Start button
- Click Control Panel
- In the search box, type 'network'
- Click Network and Sharing Center
- In the left pane, click Change advanced sharing settings
- Click the chevron icon to expand your current network profile
- Click Turn on network discovery
- Click Save changes. Administrator permission is required If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation