Written by Thomas Speekenbrink
When the Google Synchronizer for SuperOffice CRM is used on a G Suite environment rights have to be granted on the domain. This will allow the Synchronizer to access the contacts, tasks and appointments of the linked users without the need of the credentials of each user.
Please ensure you are a G Suite Administrator.
- Log in to the Management Console on http://admin.google.com
- Go to the "Manage third party OAuth Client access" screen in Security > Advanced, or go directly to: https://admin.google.com/ManageOauthClients
- Add the Synchronizer API key:
- Client Name: 368905516670-dantimmegon5np053rjdnctnk8m92mfi.apps.googleusercontent.com
- Add the Synchronizer API Scopes:
- API Scopes: https://www.google.com/m8/feeds,https://www.googleapis.com/auth/calendar,https://www.googleapis.com/auth/tasks
This will give the Synchronizer access to Contacts, Appointments and Tasks
IF the screen looks like the picture below, then you have granted the rights correctly.