Written by Thomas Speekenbrink
To access the Exchange folders, a separate user account is needed on the Windows domain. This can be a normal domain user, domain admin rights for this user are not required.
This article applies to:
- Exchange Synchronizer for Visma CRM
- Exchange Synchronizer (EWS) for Visma CRM
- Exchange Synchronizer for Visma Business
- Exchange Synchronizer (EWS) for Visma Business
Please follow the steps as described below.
1. Go to Start > Administrative Tools > Active Directory Users and Computers
5. Set the remaining options as stated in the screen-print below.
6. Check the details of the user which will be created and click the Finish button.