Written by Thomas Speekenbrink
When your email password has been changed, you must also change this manually in the Nebula Dashboard. Follow this step-by-step article if your password needs to be updated in the Nebula Dashboard.
This will solve the issue if you keep seeing the Credentials Expired error message in the Nebula Dashboard, when using Microsoft Office365 or Google/ G Suite.
- Login to the Nebula Dashboard by going to https://my.nebulasynchronizer.com
- Click the red "Login With SuperOffice" button and fill in your SuperOffice credentials to login
- Wait until you see the "Timer" and click the Edit Preferences button at the bottom right of the page
- Scroll down a bit until you see Authentication. Click the blue Connect / Connected button. Even though it might already say Connected, please click the button and reconnect using your Office365 / Google account.
Please note: The blue button looks identical for both Office365 users and Google users.
- Press the Save button at the bottom of the page
If the problem is not solved by changing the password, please contact our Support team by sending an email or using the LiveChat functionality.