Written by Thomas Speekenbrink
It might happen that the activation email was lost or maybe intercepted by a anti spam solution. So how do you activate your account then?
Follow this step-by-step article if you want to manually activate your Nebula Synchronizer account when using Microsoft Exchange.
- Login to the Nebula Dashboard by going to https://my.nebulasynchronizer.com
- Click the red "Login With SuperOffice" button and fill in your SuperOffice credentials to login
- Wait until you see the "Timer" and click the Edit Preferences button at the bottom right of the page
- Scroll down a bit until you see Authentication. Fill in your new email password in the Password text field
- Important: Press the Save button at the bottom of the page
If the problem is not solved by changing the password, please contact our Support team by sending an email or using the LiveChat functionality.