Written by Support InfoBridge
It is now possible to synchronize Resources with the Nebula Synchronizer. If you want to start using this option please contact us so we can enable the resource option in your profile. A request for resources can be made here
Click here for more information on synchronizing Resources for Exchange or Office 365
A resource will take up an extra license in the Nebula Synchronizer.
Make sure that the resources are created in Google:
Once these prerequisites are taken care of the Nebula Synchronizer admin can add the Resource to the Synchronizer Profile.
- Log into Nebula Synchronizer
- Click on 'Edit Profile'
- Go to the Configure Systems section
- A new option is now available: Advanced Settings for Gmail/ G Suite, see picture.
- Authenticate with your Google account so the Synchronizer can access resource calendars
NOTE: The resource authentication must be done with a user that can manage appointments directly inside the resource calendar. Super administrators can always do this, other users must have the permission ‘manage changes to events’ on the resource calendar
- Go to the Link Users section
- Link the Resource
- The synchronization of the resource will start