Written by Thomas Speekenbrink
It’s recommended to log in to DataBridge using a SuperOffice account. If you can only log in with a password you can follow these steps to link your DataBridge account to your SuperOffice account so you can log in with the ‘SuperOffice’ button.
- Ensure that you have set the password for DataBridge following the instructions in the mail.
- Make sure to log out of SuperOffice Online: go to https://online.superoffice.com and log out
- Make sure to log out of DataBridge: go to https://my-databridge.infobridgeuniverse.com and log out
- Log in to DataBridge on https://my-databridge.infobridgeuniverse.com and press ‘Login with password’:
- Log in using the credentials you have set previously:
- Press the ‘account’ button:
- Go to ‘login’:
- Press the SuperOffice button:
- Log in to SuperOffice with your SuperOffice account:
- Press log out in DataBridge:
- Press the SuperOffice to log in with the newly connected SuperOffice button: