Written by Thomas Speekenbrink
As from Synchronizer version 3.2.69, it is now possible to synchronize your External Category into SuperOffice.
To use this option please follow the following steps:
- Open the Synchronizer admin - SuperOffice CRM Settings
- Check the option: "Use External Category as Follow-up/Task type...."
- Apply this new option and restart the Synchronizer service
- Create a new Outlook appointment and choose a category (NOTE: This category also needs to be present in SO)
- This Outlook appointment with Category "Meeting" is now Synchronized into SuperOffice and as you can see from the screenshot below, the SuperOffice appointment also has the "Meeting" as a follow-up type