Written by Thomas Speekenbrink
The way ranks are configured for services changed in version 3.2.88 of the Exchange V2 Synchronizer and the Exchange Online Synhronizer.
This article describes how to configure ranks from synchronizer version 3.2.88 and newer.
Adding a rank / ranking to a service
With the synchronizer you no longer need to create separate folders, when looking to utilize the ranks with the synchronizer.
These are the steps to add a rank to a service:
- Run the 'Install Extra Service' file from the prerequisites folder of the Synchronizer.
- Go to start and then Run and type in “regedit”:
- This will open the Registry Editor, here you need to browse to “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\InfoBridge Synchronizer”
- Change the key to "InfoBridge Sycnhronizer-Rank1" and in the ImagePath you set the parameter /S1 to indicate the rank
- For the changes to take effect, you will need to restart the server.
- If you need to create more services, go back to step 1 and repeat the steps.