Written by Support InfoBridge
Product Page / More information:
Service version 126.96.36.199
- Service Fixed issue that prevented reconnect after connection to Visma Business Services was lost
Service version 188.8.131.52
- Service Fixed issue that caused Document Groups to stay empty in mail logger add-in screen
- Service Fixed issue that caused Created Date for document to remain empty
Add-In version 1.4.8 / Service version 1.4.8
- New: Add-In Support for Outlook 2013
- New: Add-In It is no longer possible to check both 'Transfer attachments' and 'Store messages as html'. This was never not supported
- Service The 'Transfer attachments' option is working as intended again. This feature was broken in a previous version
Add-In version 1.4.7 / Service version 1.4.7
- New: Service Added ability in configurator to select R7 to R12 fields for linking email
- New: Service Configurator will prompt for 'Mail Logger Service' restart after closing
- New: Add-In Enter and escape now supported to accept and cancel the main mail logging screen
- New: Add-In Checkbox for editing associate is now automatically set if no associate is found
- New: Add-In Main mail logging screen now also shows version number
- New: Add-In The user is notified now if multiple associates are found with the same email address
- Service No longer able to select the same Org field multiple times in the Configurator
- Service When security was enabled the list of Firms in the Add-In was not properly loaded in some cases
- Service Password box in configurator is not shown anymore in 5.32 versions, now also for new firm connections
Add-In version 1.4.6 / Service version 1.4.6
- New: Service Support for Visma Business 5.32 (this is a seperate installation program)
- New: Service A named user license is not longer needed for the Visma Business user running the mail logger. Version 5.31 of Visma Business or higher is required for this feature
- Add-In Small fix in message when 'Show message when logging successful' was turned off
Add-In version 1.4.5 / Service version 1.4.5
- New: Add-In - Service Added message to show if server side loggin was successful or not.
- Add-In Fixed issue which would show incorrect user when logging
Add-In version 1.4.4 / Service version 1.4.4
- New: Add-In Logging-User is now the current user in Outlook and no longer receiving/sending user
- New: Add-In If Logging-User is not found in current firm a message is shown in red
- New: Add-In If no firms are available a message is shown now
- New: Service Added security option per firm: If this is set the email-address of the Logging-user has to be found in the associate table on an employee
- New: Service Added ability to search on employees in the contact field if no associate(company) is set
- New: Service Removed browse button for mail store path in configurator because this would only search local folder. We always need a UNC path here. This should be entered manually now
- New: Service Configurator now requires elevated access to start for writing to the programdata folder
- Add-In Fixed bug when switching firms the lists were sometimes not emptied correctly
- Service The setup for Visma Business 5.31 will now ask for installation location
Add-In version 1.4.3
- Add-In when autologging a sent mail. it can now no longer be sent again from Visma using the send button.
Add-In version 1.4.2 / Service version 1.4.2
- New: Service configuration is stored in ProgramData folder so the service does not need to run under a specific user anymore
- New: Add-In Mail Log screen changed, if the associate or contact field is empty it will now be highlighted
- New: Add-In Mail Log screen now shows the user in Visma Business that will be used as the 'creating' user (if found by e-mail address)
- Add-In Log Mail screen will no longer close when enter is pressed
- Add-In The Contact field will now only display companies
- Add-In The Associate field will now only display persons for the selected Contact, or all if no company is selected
- Issue when logging to Organizational fields was not always correctly stored in Visma Business
Add-In version 1.4.0 / Service version 1.4.0
- Support for Visma Business 5.31
- New: Service will recover from Visma Business Service Host restart
- New: New Configurator:
- New: License test option
- New: License release option
- New: License import option
- New: Add multiple firms to log to
- New: Test connection settings to Visma Business
- New: Option to set logging level
- New: Option to select 3 'Organizational Units' for Add-In
- New: New Add-In interface
- New: Add-In can log to multiple firms
- New: Outlook 2010 64-bit now supported
- Add-In GUI will always represent correct 'Link'-items and Associates
Add-In version 1.3.0 / Service version 1.3.0
- New: Setup for the service. To upgrade, a deinstall of the old service is required first.
- New: Added support for loading large lists.
- New: Associate and contact now always show the associates that will be send to Visma Business.
- New: Removed property panel from Outlook settings.
- New: For Outlook 2003 - 2007 a new menu item in 'Tools' is added.
- New: For Outlook 2010, a ribbon button is added
- New: Settings in Add-In are more user-friendly now. Only the server name is required to make a connection.
- Logging sent items will now always take the correct associate, if found.
- First public release