Written by Support InfoBridge
This KB Article shows how to add Delegate Access Full Access Permissions to the SyncUser mailbox.
- Log into Office 365 as an Admin user. You should be working in a minimalistic blue & white theme.
- From the menu bar, click on the logged in user name and select Exchange.
- In the left column navigation pane, select Recipients.
- In the list of mailboxes, select the target user to grant Delegate access for and click the Pencil icon at the top of the mailbox list (or double-click the mailbox user).
- In the User mailbox window, select Mailbox Delegation.
- In the Full Access section, click "+" above DISPLAY NAME.
- In the Select Full Access window, select the mailbox to grant access to (the SyncUser mailbox), click the "add ->" button and click the OK button.
- In the User Mailbox window, click the Save button.
- Repeat steps for each target user that the Synchronizer will sync data for.