Written by Thomas Speekenbrink
In some very specific cases, the Synchronizer might fail, causing Duplicates the next time the Outlook Synchronizer makes a synchronization pass. To delete duplicates, please follow this guide.
- Open Outlook
- In Calendar, in the Navigation Pane, select the Calendar folder
- On the View tab, in the Current View group, click Change View, and then click List
- Click the Subject column heading to arrange all the calendar items by subject
- Hold down CTRL while you click each duplicate calendar item in the list
- When you have selected all of the duplicate calendar items, press DELETE.