Written by Thomas Speekenbrink
Setting up the Nebula Synchronizer to CRM Online is a simple proces, follow these 3 easy steps and start synchronizing.
To add the Nebula Synchronizer to SuperOffice CRM Online follow these steps:
- Start by signing up for a free 30 day trial
- Fill in your information and click Register
- Activate your account by clicking the activation link in the confirmation email
- Fill in your account settings for your calendaring & CRM system
- Use the defaults or set your own preferences
- Link your user account or those from your colleagues
- You (and also your colleagues) will receive an confirmation email
- Click the link in the confirmation email or manually fill in your credentials in your Nebula settings and click save
- See that your calendar, tasks and contacts will be synchronized
See the video below for setting up the Nebula Synchronizer for usage with Microsoft Office 365 or check our video section for more help.