Written by Thomas Speekenbrink
This article will explain which parameters are possible to include in the service.ini file.
The SO section contains SuperOffice parameters
- uid is the SuperOffice user which is set up as database user
- pwd is the encrypted password for the SuperOffice database user
- The dsn is the ODBC connection name for the SuperOffice Database Connection
- prefix is the SuperOffice database table prefix
- With the language parameter you can choose which language to synchronize. In this example we Synchronize a German installation. Use the same values as you find in the SuperOffice Admin.
The Server section parameters are related to the Synchronizer
- serverId displays which rank this service is set for, this value is only informative for the synchronizer version 3.2.88 and newer. For the service to take a specific rank, you will need to update the service in the registry. (please see How to add a Rank to the Synchronizer Service )
- loglevel contains which logging level has been set for the Synchronizer, the values are either warning / informational / debug.
- useScanningMethod was made when we saw issues with the ICS folder. When this is command is set to 1 then the ICS folder will not be created. There is a performance impact when using this, as it will poll more often to the Exchange server. More information: http://kb.infobridge.com/hc/en-us/articles/202884641 (at version 3.2.88)