Written by Support InfoBridge
Customers using SQL2005 sometimes receive an error during the start of the Synchronizer:
“Unable to login to the SuperOffice database, please re-check your connection settings”
Error: ERROR  … Login failed for user ‘xx’
Follow this article to resolve such issues.
It could be that ’dbAuthentication only’ is not checked in the SOAdmin.
- Start SoAdmin
- Go to the 'Users' section
- Select the synchronizer user and tick the ’dbAuthentication only’ checkbox
- Save the change and try again
If the errors still appears you should start the SQL Server Management Studio and login with the SuperOffice level 0 account.
- Go to the Security folder
- Open the Logins folder and select the user who has the login error
- Open the properties and re-enter the password, confirm the password and click OK
- Try to login again to the Synchronizer