Written by Support InfoBridge
During the Installation of the Visma Synchronizer one of the steps in the wizard asks you to provide the login details of the SyncUser.
In some situations it might happen that no Domain can be found. What to do?
You have to enable Network Discovery for this to work correctly.
- Click on the Start button
- Click Control Panel
- In the search box, type 'network'
- Click Network and Sharing Center
- In the left pane, click Change advanced sharing settings
- Click the chevron Picture of the chevron icon to expand your current network profile
- Click Turn on network discovery
- Click Save changes