Written by Support InfoBridge
It's a good idea to set the Windows Service Recovery options for the Synchronizer, so you have a first safety net if the Synchronizer service was to crash for a reason. If it keeps crashing, then the Synchronizer definitely needs your attention.
We advice to set the Synchronizer service recovery options to:
- First Failure: Restart the Service
- Second Failure: Restart the Service
- Subsequent failures: Take No Action
- Reset fail count after: 0 days
- Restart service after: 15 minutes
If the service keeps on crashing, then it's a clear indicator that you must give the Synchronizer your attention.