Written by Thomas Speekenbrink
This KB article describes how to configure Impersonation in Exchange 2013.
This article applies to:
- Exchange Synchronizer EWS for Visma CRM
- Exchange Synchronizer EWS for Visma Business
- Open the web-based Exchange Admin Center (EAC) for your Exchange 2013 server
- Click Permissions
- Scroll down the list and double-click Impersonate
- Enter a name for the new role group, such as "Synchronizer Impersonation".
- Under Roles, click +.
- Select ApplicationImpersonation and click add->
- Click OK
- Under Users, click +
- Select the account that will be used to collect the mailbox data from Exchange 2013 (the so calledSyncUser) and click OK
- Click Save