Written by Thomas Speekenbrink
To give the SyncUser enough rights on a single Mailbox (delegate rights), follow this guide.
This article applies to:
- Exchange Synchronizer EWS for Visma CRM
- Exchange Synchronizer EWS for Visma Business
- Open the the EAC (Exchange Admin Center)
- Navigate to Recipients > Mailboxes
- Find the mailbox of one of the Synchronizer users and click Edit
- On the properties page, click Mailbox Delegation
- Choose Full Access and Add the SyncUser*
*) Username might differ. Depends on what is chosen by the customer.