Written by Thomas Speekenbrink
To access the folders of Exchange a separate user account is needed on the Windows domain. This can be a normal domain user; domain admin rights for this user are not required.
1. Go to Start > Administrative Tools > Active Directory Users and Computers
2. Right-click Users select New and select User
3. Enter the details for the new user, for example; First Name: Sync, Last Name: User, Full Name: Sync User, User Logon Name: Syncuser click Next
4. Type a password and set the correct options as stated in the screen-print below.
5. Set the remaining options as stated in the screen-print below.
6. Check the details of the user which will be created and click the Finish button.