Written by Support InfoBridge
When installing Quote+ on SuperOffice Web for SuperOffice 8, it might happen that the Quote+ DLL is not visible in the Quote/Sync part in the SuperOffice Web Admin.
Follow this KB article when you are having issues getting the Quote+ connected in SuperOffice 8 Web.
- First make sure you met all the System Requirements for using Quote+
- Secondly, make sure there is a reference to the "InfoBridge.SOQuote.Extensions.Core.Combined.dll" in the correct web.config
The reference in the web.config of the SuperOffice Web instance will need to be added like this:
<add key="Quoteplus" value="<FULL PATH TO DLL FILE>\InfoBridge.SOQuote.Extensions.Core.Combined.dll" />
<add key="Quoteplus" value="C:\Program Files\SuperOffice\SuperOffice 7 Server\Client\InfoBridge.SOQuote.Extensions.Core.Combined.dll" />
Note: Do not use UNC-paths!
The reference will need to be added to the:
under the <!-- Add custom plugins etc here --> as can be seen below.
- If it's still not loading into the SuperOffice Admin, then also check if the Application Pool has enough rights on the file. Read & Execute rights are sufficient for proper functionality.
Add the Application Pool user to the folder containing the "InfoBridge.SOQuote.Extensions.Core.Combined.dll" file. The Apppool user is a special user which needs to be added like:
iis apppool\<apppool name>
For instance, lets add the "SuperOffice" application pool in our example, which is:
Make sure the Read & Execute rights is checked and then click OK
- Perform a Flush for the SuperOffice Web environment
- If needed, perform an IIS reset
If it's still not visible, please contact InfoBridge Support.