Written by Thomas Speekenbrink
When logging into the Synchronizer GUI or Admin, you will need a valid SuperOffice /database account to login successfully. It might happen that the credentials aren't accepted or validated, throwing this error message: Incorrect user ID or password.
Follow this article to find out how to solve this error message.
This article applies to all SuperOffice Synchronizers.
- Check if the username and password are correct
- Check if the SuperOffice Windows client has been installed on the server
- Check if the ODBC connection is functioning (open odbcad32 and perform the test for the ODBC connection)
- Check the superoffice.ini file for the SO_ARC location and try to open / access this (in the installation directory of the SuperOffice Windows client)
- Check if AD authentication is used (instead of SuperOffice accounts), if so, log in with the correct user which belong to that email address. Or change the settings from another AD account
- Check if the user has a SuperOffice Windows client license
- Check if the CAPS LOCK has been turned on on your keyboard
- Check if the user account has a userlevel 0 or similar (check for Functional Right: General Administrator)
If you still are unable to login to the Synchronizer Admin, please contact our Support department here.