Written by Thomas Speekenbrink
It might happen that the activation email was lost or maybe intercepted by a anti spam solution. So how do you activate your account then?
Follow this step-by-step article if you want to manually activate your Nebula Synchronizer account when using Microsoft Office365 or a Google / G Suite.
- Login to the Nebula Dashboard by going to https://my.nebulasynchronizer.com
- Click the red "Login With SuperOffice" button and fill in your SuperOffice credentials to login
- Wait until you see the "Timer" and click the Edit Preferences button at the bottom right of the page
- Scroll down a bit until you see Authentication. Click the blue Connect / Connected button. Even though it might already say Connected, please click the button and reconnect using your Office365 / Google account.
Please note: The blue button looks identical for both Microsoft Office365 users and Google users!
- Important: Press the Save button at the bottom of the page
If the problem is not solved by changing the password, please contact our Support team by sending us an email or using the LiveChat functionality.