Written by Support InfoBridge
This article describes the different steps in order to setup the Nebula Document Viewer.
If you do not already have a Document Viewer account first go to the Sign Up page on https://documentviewer.infobridgeuniverse.com/
If you already have done the Sign Up please follow the steps below to setup your Nebula Document Viewer
- Login into your SuperOffice Online environment
- Login into your Nebula Document Viewer by following this link: https://documentviewer.infobridgeuniverse.com
- Click the Login button on the top-right corner
- You will see a new screen with a red SuperOffice login button, this will bring you to the configure page.
- You will see the main screen and a link called ‘Start here to enhance your SuperOffice experience’ (see screenshot below)
- Click on the link and this will activate the wizard and will guide you through the steps.
After following the wizard, you will see a green button to refresh SuperOffice. Please click this button. Once the refresh is done you will see the new option in the SuperOffice mini-card, called Document Viewer. This will enable you to view documents directly in SuperOffice without downloading.
Enjoy the use of the Nebula Document Viewer.