Written by Support InfoBridge
The Nebula Google Places admin user can add additional administrators to the Google Places account.
This article is intended for persons who are the administrator for Nebula Google Places
The following prerequisites are required before you follow the steps below.
- A (demo) subscription of Nebula Google Places. To sign-up, follow this url: https://my-googleplaces.infobridgeuniverse.com/Account/SignUp
- A SuperOffice CRM login name with administrator rights
- Login into Nebula Google Places
- Click Account > Admin Users
- Add the new admin user from the SuperOffice user dropdown list
When you use SuperOffice CRM on-premise you will also have the option to add an extra admin user.
Fill out the firstname, lastname and emailaddress in the Add New Administrator field.