Written by Support InfoBridge
Product Page / More Information:
To use the Google Synchronizer for SuperOffice CRM the following requirements must be met:
- Microsoft Vista
- Microsoft Windows 7
- Microsoft Windows 8
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 (32 or 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- Oracle 10.x
- SuperOffice CRM 7.0 (Windows + Web)
- SuperOffice CRM 7.1 (Windows + Web)
- SuperOffice CRM 7.5 (Windows + Web)
- SuperOffice CRM 8.0 (Windows + Web)
- SuperOffice CRM 8.1 (Windows + Web)
- SuperOffice CRM 8.2 (Windows + Web)
- SuperOffice CRM 8.3 (Windows + Web)
- SuperOffice CRM 8.4 (Windows + Web)
- SuperOffice CRM 8.5 (Windows + Web)
SuperOffice Windows client:
The Google Synchronizer is updated to be able to run without a SuperOffice Win client. This applies to version 3.2.262 and higher. More info
NOTE: This does not apply to the Google Synchronizer Personal (this version needs the SuperOffice Windows Client)
NOTE: Only available for SuperOffice 8.3 R1 and higher
For older versions of the Synchronizer server we need the SuperOffice Windows client installed, as the Synchronizer uses some shared components for logging into the SuperOffice Database.
- SuperOffice Windows client v7.0.x
- SuperOffice Windows client v7.1.x
- SuperOffice Windows client v7.5.x
- SuperOffice Windows client v8.0.x
- SuperOffice Windows client v8.1.x
- SuperOffice Windows client v8.2.x
- SuperOffice Windows client v8.3.x
- SuperOffice Windows client v8.4.x
- SuperOffice Windows client v8.5.x
NOTE: The Google Synchronizer Personal is not compatible for SuperOffice 9, more info
Detailed checklists available here
- Google account
- G Suite
If you are using a G Suite account, it is mandatory to set the proper access rights for Contacts, Appointments and Tasks. With our expierence from other customers, this is set by the IT department.
Follow this article about granting rights.
As of version 3.2.130 it is also possible to manage the authentication per user. This is done in the Synchronizer Admin - User Synchronization Settings with the help of the Google Token Authentication Manager. More information on this can be found in the Configuration Document or in this article.
Time Zone Support:
Times Zone support will be handled by the server where the Synchronizer Server is installed. When more than 1 Time Zone needs to be Synchronized you will need to install a seperate Synchronizer instance for each Time Zone.
Please check your machine if all the prerequisites below are installed (see below).